5 Comments »
Leave a Comment
- When will I be shot dead?
- Innocent Children and Frightened Adults: Why Censorship Fails (at From The Square: The NYU Press Blog)
- A Manifesto for Children’s Literature; or, Reading Harold as a Teen-Ager (in the Iowa Review)
- Advice for Aspiring Academics (in Inside Higher Ed)
- Emily’s Library, Part 9: 14 More Books for Young Readers
TagsAcademe Advertising Advice Art Autobiography Awards Barnaby Biography Censorship Childhood Children's Literature Chris Ware Comic-Con Comics Commonplace Book Crockett Johnson Death Democracy Dunderheads Editing Education Emily's Library Fantagraphics Film Halloween Humor Innovation Kansas Kansas Board of Regents Kansas State University Lane Smith Language Maurice Sendak Mixes Music Publishing Race Racism Radical Children's Literature Reviews Ruth Krauss Seuss University of Kansas Work Young Adult Literature
A note on mp3sMp3s are for sampling purposes. If you like what you hear, please go and buy it. Go to the artists' concerts. Tell your friends about them. If you represent an artist or a label and would prefer that I remove a link to an mp3, please email me: philnel at gmail dot com.