5 Comments »
Leave a Comment
- Dancing on the Manhole Cover: The Genius of Richard Thompson (at The Comics Journal)
- A Report from Comic-Con 2016
- Migration, Refugees, and Diaspora in Children’s Literature: Call for Papers (1 Nov. 2017)
- Again. And Again. And… ENOUGH!
- On Being in the Room Where It Happens: Observations from an Aca-Fanboy on Hamilton The Musical, Shortly After Viewing a Performance of Same, at the Richard Rodgers Theatre, in New York City, on the Afternoon of July 2nd, 2016
TagsAcademe Advertising Advice Art Autobiography Awards Barnaby Biography Censorship Childhood Children's Literature Chris Ware Comic-Con Comics Commonplace Book Crockett Johnson Death Democracy Dunderheads Editing Education Emily's Library Fantagraphics Film Humor Innovation Kansas Kansas Board of Regents Kansas State University Lane Smith Language Maurice Sendak Mixes MLA Music Publishing Race Racism Radical Children's Literature Reviews Ruth Krauss Seuss University of Kansas Work Young Adult Literature
A note on mp3sMp3s are for sampling purposes. If you like what you hear, please go and buy it. Go to the artists' concerts. Tell your friends about them. If you represent an artist or a label and would prefer that I remove a link to an mp3, please email me: philnel at gmail dot com.